Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow

This is the view of our car park from the practice this morning (about 10.30am). Its been snowing since the early hours and still hasn't stopped. Although it's not the first snow we've had this fall has affected the roads the worst, as most of the rest of the snow has been over the Christmas holidays when it's generally quieter anyway.

Four staff haven't made it in, and I've only seen two patients so far this morning, most have cancelled, and I don't blame them, its not worth risking getting stck anywhere, braces can wait a day or so!

The most exciting thing was two cars getting stuck on the small slope up from the road, after which I put back on my winter gear and shovelled the drive. Not that you can tell now, its all covered up again.

I'm going to be finishing early and walking home.

No comments: