Wednesday 13 January 2010

Smile Awards 2010

We're on the shortlist!

I entered two catergories and have been shortlisted in both which is brilliant. The Orthodontic Smile with a case treated using twinblocks and fixed braces (if you don't know what these are there are explanations on our main website) which meant that extractions were avoided. The Interdisciplinary Smile was jointly entered with Jack Cooke, with a case we have treated together, using braces to improve tooth position and then veneers to really finish off and complete the case. Its a case we're both really proud of and I'm so glad its been shortlisted.

Once I've informed the patients I'll post some photos.

So, a trip to the Big Smoke beckons for the awards ceremony at the end of March. This will be the fourth I've attended, I'm hoping its my time for a win soon.

No comments: