Saturday 22 March 2014

I won!


Just a quick blog while I'm on the train home with an update from last night's Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.

I'm returning with rather more luggage than I arrived, as I am bring back four awards! This is my fourth time at these awards (they used to be called The Smile Awards) and after three Highly Commended certificates I really wanted a trophy.

I'm absolutely delighted to have been awarded all three of the orthodontic case prizes, for Removable braces, Fixed braces, and Invisalign. I was rather surprised to also win the overall prize for Best Aesthetic Dentist, as there were some stunning examples of treated cases there, everything from whitening to complex cases involving implants.

In fact it was a great night for our table, as my orthodontic friend Maria McNally won the Interdisciplinary prize, and Bilal Bhatti, another orthodontic friend, was awarded a Highly Commended certificate. How great to be taking certificates and trophies back to the North!

Over the next few weeks I'll publish the details of the winning cases with before and after pictures. In the meantime, I'm on my way to York for the British Lingual Orthodontic Spring meeting, which I have helped organise. I'm speaking in the afternoon too, what a busy weekend!

1 comment:

swittle said...

Hi, Megan.
All your team's hard work has paid off and I couldn't be more pleased for you! To be recognised by your peers is both rewarding and inspirational.
Well done!
switts :)