Tuesday 9 December 2008

This week I will be mostly...


...preparing for 2009.

I have a few spare hours this week, the practice is often quieter in December because with Christmas coming up most people don't want braces fitted, or even have the time to get here. So I have been making use of the time to prepare for next year, including planning our marketing strategy.

Mainly I have been looking at the fees which usually change on 1st January. The good news is that the consultation fees will not change, and some simple treatments may even be better value than 2008. The rest will be increasing by about 4% to cover changes in overheads, staffing, marketing etc.

The other good news is that knowing that people's purses are under pressure at the moment I have decided to put the fee-increase on hold until 1st February. So if you are not sure whether to book a consultation, now is the time to pick up the phone and give us a call, as if you are seen in January you will be guaranteed 2008 fees (or the new prices if lower) even if your treatment does not start for three months.

I look forward to seeing you soon...!

No comments: